A Personal Trainer is a Fitness Professional qualified to design individualised exercise programs to meet your needs.
A Personal Trainer has experience with and understands the principles os Anatomy, Physiology and Exercise.
With Expertise and Motivational skills a Personal Trainer can make the difference in a successful fitness program.
Why choose a personal trainer?
- You need added motivation to exercise.
- You would like to benefit from the knowledge and
experience of a Personal Trainer.
- You do not know how to begin a fitness
What are the advantages of working with a personal trainer?
- Exercise at a time convenient for you.
- Exercise safely and effectively as your Trainer provides
personal feedback and positive reinforcement.
- Receive individual attention and motivation.
- Progress consistently because you have committed to a
regular exercise schedule.
Some of the programs personal trainers can offer:
- Individual fat loss programs.
- Strength and endurance training.
- Fitness training.
- Flexibility exercises.
- Fitness assessments.
- Programs for mature adults.